What personal information can we collect from the folks that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you’ll be asked to enter your email address or other details to assist you together with your experience.
When can we collect information?
We collect information from you once you register on our site, place an order, subscribe a newsletter, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How can we use your information?
We may use the knowledge we collect from you once you register, make a sale , check in for our newsletter, answer a survey or marketing communication, surf the web site , or use certain other site features within the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to permit us to deliver the sort of content and merchandise offerings during which you’re most interested.
• to enhance our website so as to raised serve you.
• to permit us to raised service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How can we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a daily basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities so as to form your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is merely accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to stay the knowledge confidential. additionally , all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a spread of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to take care of the security of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and aren’t stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the things within the handcart .
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions so as to supply better site experiences and tools within the future. We can also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can prefer to have your computer warn you whenever a cookie is being sent, otherwise you can prefer to close up all cookies. you are doing this through your browser settings. Since browser may be a little different, check out your browser’s Help Menu to find out the right thanks to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you switch cookies off it’ll close up a number of the features of the location .
We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we offer users with advance notice. This doesn’t include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, goodbye as those parties comply with keep this information confidential. We can also release information when it’s release is acceptable to suits the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information could also be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We don’t include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements are often summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. they’re put in site to supply a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
We, along side third-party vendors like Google use first-party cookies (such because the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such because the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for a way Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you’ll cop out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative cop out page or by using the Google Analytics cop out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we comply with the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle don’t Track signals?
We honor don’t Track signals and don’t Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a don’t Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in situ .
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to notice that we don’t allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it involves the gathering of private information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents on top of things . The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of internet sites and online services must do to guard children’s privacy and safety online.
We don’t specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law within the us and therefore the concepts they include have played a big role within the development of knowledge protection laws round the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and the way they ought to be implemented is critical to suits the varied privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we’ll take the subsequent responsive action, should a knowledge breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also comply with the Individual Redress Principle which needs that individuals have the proper to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to stick to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to research and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act may be a law that sets the principles for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the proper to possess emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address so as to:
• Send information, answer inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates concerning orders.
• Send you extra information associated with your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we comply with the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as a billboard in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is employed .
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at rock bottom of every email.
If at any time you’d wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you’ll email us at
• Follow the instructions at rock bottom of every email and that we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.